Notice Regarding L.K.G Admission 2020-2021
ST. MARY’S ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL
KHARKAI LINK ROAD, BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR-831001
Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Affiliation No: 3430057 School No: 66254
NOTICE REGARDING L.K.G ADMISSION 2020-2021
- 1. CONDITIONS NEEDED TO QUALIFY:
Must be born between 1st October, 2016 and 30th September, 2017
- 2. FILLED – IN REGISTRATION FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH SELF ATTESTED BY PARENTS / NOTARY, PHOTOCOPY of any ONE BIRTH CERTIFICATE as mentioned below:
i) Municipality/Gram Panchayat ii)Notified Area Committee
iii) Office of Births and Deaths iv)Baptismal Certificate (in case of Catholic/Christian)
- The Birth Certificate must have the name of the child.
- The date of registration of birth on the certificate must be within one year of the child’s birth.
- If the applicant is a TATA STEEL employee, a photocopy of the Gate pass & Medical Book of the child should be attached to the form.
- One POSTCARD size photograph of the parents (mother & father) with the child in between is to be pasted in the space given on the Registration Form.
- Recent passport size photographs of the child should be pasted on the Admit Card in the spaces given.
- 3. FILLED – IN REGISTRATION FORMS under ANYONE CATEGORY mentioned below must have the SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS: ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY ATTACHED &in Original (for verification)
|Employees of TATA STEEL||-||Medical Book of the child & personnel card of the parent.|
|Government Service||-||Identification of Govt. service.|
|ST/SC/OBC||-||Caste Certificate from Block Office (Govt.)|
|Alumni/ Teachers &Staff||-||Any document in support of the category.||General||-||Aadhar Card.|
- 6. Any discrepancies found in the filled-in form, or any interference by a third party for an offer of cash or kind, will automatically disqualify the child even after selection.
The Admit Card must be kept intact and carefully. In case your child is selected the Admit Card must be produced at the time of Admission.
PLEASE NOTE: for any information regarding lottery date, list of selected candidates and
Admission Process, kindly check the school notice-board and the school website:
THE SCHOOL DOES NOT ENCOURAGE ANY THIRD PARTY TO BE INVOLVED IN THE SELECTION & ADMISSION OF ANY CANDIDATE. THE PARENTS NEED TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE PRINCIPAL OR VICE PRINCIPALS IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ADMISSION.
FR. S. PUTHUMAI RAJ